Re: Help related to Postgresql for RHEL 6.5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yogesh. Sharma
Subject Re: Help related to Postgresql for RHEL 6.5
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear All,

Compatibility issues  of 9.3 are more.
So, please guide which version is suitable.

Regards,
Yogesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Devrim Gündüz [mailto:devrim@gunduz.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 7:34 PM
To: Yogesh. Sharma
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Help related to Postgresql for RHEL 6.5

Hi,

On Thu, 2014-08-28 at 03:22 +0000, Yogesh. Sharma wrote:

> I want to upgrade RHEL 5.4 to RHEL 6.5.
> So, could you please let me know, which postgresql version is stable
> for RHEL 6.5?

Any supported PostgreSQL version is available in the yum repository:

http://yum.postgresql.org

You can use 9.3, for example.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat

DISCLAIMER:

intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NEC or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of NEC or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. .