Re: Win32 libpq : Static Link ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Oliver D.
Subject Re: Win32 libpq : Static Link ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
Le 4 oct. 04, à 09:37, Dave Page a écrit :

> Yes, until a week ago, pgAdmin III linked statically against a VC++
> compiled libpq.lib. It sounds to me like the libpq.lib you have is not
> actually a static library, but an import library for the DLL.
>
> Regards, Dave

Ah, It should explain why my compiled app is so light ;-)
But i've just compiled libpq las friday. So I supposed it was OK.
Is there a way to know if the compiled ?lib is OK ?
Or, much more simple for me, is there a way to get a proper, already
compiled,
libpq.lib ?

Thank you very much.

Oliver