Fwd: Florida Linux Show 2009 Jacksonville - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Fwd: Florida Linux Show 2009 Jacksonville
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Anyone in the Florida area able to attend this conference and staff a booth?

Michael?

-Selena

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Rod Sharp" <rod@floridalinuxshow.com>
Date: January 3, 2009 9:32:11 PST
To: <selenamarie@gmail.com>
Subject: Florida Linux Show 2009 Jacksonville

Hi Selena,

Hi Guys,

We were wondering if the PostgreSQL user group would like to exhibit at this year's Florida Linux Show 2009 Jacksonville, Florida, at the University of North Florida, University Center (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM) on March 9th, 2009.

This year's Florida Linux Show 2009 Jacksonville is coming out strong and we are looking forward to helping Jacksonville and Florida technology companies with making smart business choices to make their technology dollars go further in a diminishing economy.

It's no secret that the current economy is a bit of trouble, however, we at the Florida Linux Show 2009 Jacksonville are focused on low cost producers, enterprise systems, selecting appropriate technology choices, and making money through Linux, Open Source software, and establishing great relationships.

We at the Florida Linux Show 2009 Jacksonville would like to know if you would like to present at the show that has attracted a very select group of presenters this year all of whom are top names in the industries of Telecommunications, Open Source, and Linux software.  Our keynotes speakers are Mr. Bradley M. Kuhn is from the Software Freedom Law Center and Mr. Sam Carpenter is author of the new book, Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Working Less and Making More. Sam is President and CEO of Centratel, the number one telephone answering service in the nation, located in Bend, Oregon. Sam has also been interviewed on more than 100 large-market radio and TV stations, including CW2 Morning News in Denver, NPR, Startup Nation radio, The Wall Street Journal radio, ESPN radio in Los Angeles, and Small Business Television. Additionally, we have Robin "Roblimo" Miller, Editor in Chief of SourceForge.net, Mark Hinkle, VP of Zenoss, IncZenoss, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier (Overlord Linux Presenter) Mr. Daniel Faile of Novell, Mr. Christan Grant of SUN, Mr. Pat Suarez CEO of GSA Proposal.com, and Ms. Flo Wolfe, Senior Instructional Designer of FCCJ are just some of the current speakers that will be presenting at this year's Florida Linux Show 2009 Jacksonville.

Last year’s Florida Linux Show had over 400 attendees, 10 sponsors, 21 exhibitors.  I have taken the liberty of enclosing an exhibitor agreement.  Please feel free to call if you have questions.

All the Best,

Rod Sharp, Director
Florida Linux Show 2009 (Jacksonville & Orlando)
www.floridalinuxshow.com
Telephone: 904-824-1140
Cell: 937-414-7571
Email: rod@floridalinuxshow.com

Official Gold Sponsor:

GSAProposal.com

Official Silver Sponsor:

O'Reilly
ThinkGeek

Official Media Sponsor:

LinuxJournal
LinuxQuestions

Official Job Seek Website:

ComputerWork.com
<FLS_2009_Jacksonville_Conference_Exhibitor_Space_Agreement.pdf>