[GENERAL] phpPgAdmin 6 on a MAC (High Sierra) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jerry Levan
Subject [GENERAL] phpPgAdmin 6 on a MAC (High Sierra)
Date
List pgsql-general
Apple has added PostgreSQL support to php in High Sierra. PhpPgAdmin seems to have died at Version 5.1 and it does not
playnice with php 7.x. There is a fork called phpPgAdmin 6.

I have been able to get the interface up but selecting a database results in an error.

My php-foo is weak...has anyone been to get phpPgAdmin working on a Mac running High Sierra?

Thanks for any info...

Trapped in Steve Jobs Reality Distortion Field