Server and Client configuration. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jayakumar_Mukundaraju
Subject Server and Client configuration.
Date
List pgsql-admin
I am new to Postgresql Database. My setup is backend is postgresql
database, frontend is Java(JDBC). I installed the postgres in windows
platform. Now I want to setup server and client configuration. Kindly
guide me how to set the configuration parameters, in server and client
machines. Waiting for your fav reply.

Thanks & Regards
Jayakumar M

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain
materialthat is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
distributionor forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the
intendedrecipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.