Re: Bug - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Vincent Predoehl
Subject Re: Bug
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Dec 30, 2008, at 2:49 AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Vincent Predoehl wrote:

>>> Could you attach your config.log file then?
>> Here it is.  I ran ./configure since I posted the error occurred=20=20
>> because I was having problems with my system =85 it didn't reboot=20=20
>> after the last update.  Hopefully, this will give you the info=20=20
>> you're looking for.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
>
> This is not the config.log file from the run that produced the=20=20
> warning you are complaining about.

I did run configure several times since the error.  I know nothing of=20=20
autoconf and didn't know to save the config.log file.  I just ran ./=20
configure again for 8.3.5 and did not get the error.  I have=20=20
installed other things since the error that probably fixed it.  If=20=20
you know what package contains krb5.h, I can try to reproduce it.=20=20
Otherwise, it seems to be working fine now.

--=20
Vincent