What happend to the Exoffice XA package? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kovács Péter
Subject What happend to the Exoffice XA package?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

The jdbc7.1-1.2.jar package which I downloaded a few weeks ago from
jdbc.postgresql.org, does not contain the XA package from Exoffice? Was this
package intentionally left out from this build. Are there (licencing???)
problems with this package? The package still appears under the CVS source
tree, and it works excellently for me (except for  a small and easy to
repair problem which I would eventually like to discuss). (Please, also see
my reply to "[JDBC] Submittal for JDBC Pooling driver (For 7.3)".)

Thank you

Peter