Cannot access proper data from pgadmin - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From
Subject Cannot access proper data from pgadmin
Date
List pgsql-admin

Hi ,

I am using Pgadmin in a server A and Server B. In both the places postgreSQL is installed. I added the postgres server present in SERVER A to the pgadmin in Server B. Now, I would expect both the pgadmins to show same number of objects. But the Pgadmin in Server A (where the server is) shows 29 procs and the pgadmin(where only the client is) shows 12 procs. How is this possible? Am I missing something.

My second query is, After I edit one of the procedures and execute pgscript it seems to disappear from the list of procedures. Is it a known bug or again am I missing something.

Pls let me know.

Thanks,

Mamatha