Re: NOTICE-message - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: NOTICE-message
Date
List pgsql-general
Karel Zak <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz> writes:
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Ulf Mehlig wrote:
>> NOTICE:  PortalHeapMemoryFree: 0x0x40b139c8 not in alloc set!

>  Some portal routine wants free not existing chunk?

>  IMHO this problem is dead, because this part of backend is total
> rewrited in 7.1 (Tom?).

Most likely it's gone, but I would like to confirm that.  Ulf, could
we see the declarations of the tables used by your query, too?
(pg_dump -s -t <table> is a handy way to dump out a table declaration
if you don't have it stored in a script someplace.)

            regards, tom lane