Re: strange failure in plpgsql_control tests (on fulmar, ICC 14.0.3) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: strange failure in plpgsql_control tests (on fulmar, ICC 14.0.3)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On the current branch just using the new overflow safe functions in
> int.h should work. But unless we are OK leaving this broken in the back
> branches, or want to backport the functionality, that's probably not
> sufficient.

Yeah ... I don't like either of the last two things, so probably we should
go with the patch as I had it.  Yours might perform a shade better on
compilers with the built-in, but it'll be a lot worse on those without.

What I was wondering about was whether to back-patch a test case.
It doesn't seem really necessary, and we'd have to put it someplace
else than where it is in HEAD, so I'm leaning against.