Re: Install problem w/8.3 on windows 2000 : application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dee
Subject Re: Install problem w/8.3 on windows 2000 : application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022)
Date
List pgsql-general
Anyone have any suggestions?

I have tried different versions and everything I can think of but have run out of ideas.  It is frustrating.  I really would like to use postgresql.. if I could only get it to install! ;-)

Dee <devlists.email@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am trying to install version 8.3.0.1 on an old windows 2000 box I inherited.   Firewall s/w is installed but disabled.  I am logged in as a user with Administrative rights.  When the installing gets to the step "Starting Services".  It halts with the error

ERROR:
"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click on OK to terminate the application."