Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Anyway, let me reiterate: bz has at least the start of an email reply
> facility, and making that work if it doesn't already should not be
> beyond us.

I agree that starting from scratch seems like a good way to waste a
lot of time.  I don't have a preference for BZ over debbugs or the
others that have been mentioned, but I'd suggest starting with something
that exists and trying to adapt it.  If you end up throwing it away and
starting over, well, you'll have spent a lot less time on the trial
version than if you insist on coding from scratch.