Re: Re: Sample values for pg_stat_statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: Re: Sample values for pg_stat_statements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Vik,

On 3/10/18 9:02 AM, Tomas Vondra wrote:

> I've looked at this patch today. I like the idea / intent in general, as
> it helps with some investigation tasks. That being said, I have a couple
> of questions/comments based on read through the patch:

It looks like there are some privacy concerns with this patch as well as
the suggestions in the review from Tomas.

Will you be providing an updated patch for this CF?  If not, I think we
should mark the entry Returned with Feedback for now and let you
resubmit when you have an updated patch.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net