Re: PITR based recovery in a primary/standby cluster setup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Frank Alberto Rodriguez
Subject Re: PITR based recovery in a primary/standby cluster setup
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello.
I'm not sure which replications issues you have, and I never used Wall-E before, but I get some issues with PotgreSql 10 and Barman.

Try starting the primary server at first, when it finish to recovery this should start as primary, if not then go to the postgresql data directory and rename the recovery.conf to recovery.done and start the server as primary.

Then start the standby server and when  recovery target  is reached, the standby server should not leave the recovery status and this should weep receiving wal through the
archive_command, and should not rename the recovery.conf file.

Regards