Neon is searching for Postgres Quality Engineer, full-time remote - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Neon is searching for Postgres Quality Engineer, full-time remote
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Neon is an open-source company on a mission to create a cloud-native
Postgres database service for every developer.

We are seeking a skilled Postgres Quality Engineer to join our team. As
a Postgres Engineer, you will be responsible for the performance testing
of PostgreSQL database systems at Neon. This position requires a strong
understanding of PostgreSQL architecture, performance tuning, and
database administration.

See details and apply at
https://boards.greenhouse.io/neondatabase/jobs/4926965004

--