Re: How can I perform client-only installation from source code on Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From MauMau
Subject Re: How can I perform client-only installation from source code on Windows?
Date
List pgsql-general
From: "Hendrik Visage" <hvjunk@gmail.com>

http://www.enterprisedb.com/**products-services-training/**pgbindownload<http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgbindownload>

>> Thanks, but I need to build client components from source code.
>>

> On this list I'd advise you to rather explain the reason/problem you need
> to do it yourself, as Windows are quite "standard" thus the need for own
> compilation is quite unique and far in between (compared to the zillions
> of
> un*x out there ;).

Thanks for the advice.  I need to add some extra features to PostgreSQL for
our own use.  Sorry, but please let me refrain from telling what features we
are adding.

Regards
MauMau