Re: PGAdmin4 debugger - unable to call ltree functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PGAdmin4 debugger - unable to call ltree functions
Date
List pgsql-general
"Ian Bell" <ib@ianbellsoftware.com> writes:
> My function TestLtree() is being executed in the PGAdmin debugger.   The
> debugger requires I define the argument being passed, I set this to 'a.b.c'
> and I have confirmed in the debugger that this is indeed what is passed into
> the function.

> I do not understand what you mean by "You haven't shown us what you are
> doing on that end".   I am only using the debugger to test a simple function
> - nothing more.

Well, I'd say that *something* is calling that function with an argument
different from what you expect.  It's entirely possible that this is a
bug in PGAdmin's debugger.  Again, you'd be best off discussing it on the
pgadmin lists rather than here.

            regards, tom lane