Re: ERROR: GIN indexes do not support whole-index scans - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ERROR: GIN indexes do not support whole-index scans
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Kevin Flanagan" <kevin-f@linkprior.com> writes:
> Why would adding "target_lang_code='en'" cause this error?

Hard to tell without seeing the index definitions for this table.
Also could we see the EXPLAIN plans for both queries?  (If possible
... I'm not sure whether you'd get this error just from EXPLAINing
the problem query.)

> Environment: PostgreSQL 8.4 on Windows (installed with one-click installer),

8.4.what-exactly?