Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add test for postmaster crash restarts. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add test for postmaster crash restarts.
Date
List pgsql-committers

On September 18, 2017 8:55:35 PM PDT, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> writes:
>> Add test for postmaster crash restarts.
>
>Hm, calliphoridae doesn't like this.

Yea. Not clear to me why yet. The machine ran a number of instances with nearly the same config successfully. Can't
imaginethat copyparse makes a difference here.  I suspect it's somehow load related... Ran a good number of iterations
locally,didn't reproduce, even under high load.  Think I'll add bit more error reporting.

Andres