Re: need help with rebuilding postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jooy
Subject Re: need help with rebuilding postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks so much. We now have CentOS and postgresql ready. But we are
missing the backup files, that's, we haven't done pg_dump our
database. How to restore the database from some files like using mdb
file to restore a Access database? Is it possible in Postgres? I am
new to Postgres. Your help will be appreciated.
jooy