Re: WIP: plpgsql source code obfuscation - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: WIP: plpgsql source code obfuscation
Date
List pgsql-patches
"Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> writes:

>> In such a scheme I think you would put the key in an attribute of the
>> language. Either in pg_lang or some configuration location which the
>> obfuscate:plperl interpreter knows where to find.
>>

> what is advantage?

It wouldn't require any core changes. It would be just another PL language to
load which can be installed like other ones. This could be a big advantage
because it doesn't look like there is a lot of support for putting th
obfuscation directly into the core code.

--
  Gregory Stark