Re: add support for logging current role (what to review?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: add support for logging current role (what to review?)
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> * Alex Hunsaker (badalex@gmail.com) wrote:
>> I think if Stephen was proposing 10 fields, or if there was a list of
>> fields we were planning on adding in the next release or 3, it might
>> be worth re-factoring.
>
> I know of at least one person (in an earlier piece of the thread
> discussing this patch) who was talking about other fields they'd like
> included in the CSV log which aren't currently.  I don't recall what
> that was though, but I think it might have been something like line #
> from inside stored procedures..

well, while not in this thread i have been advocating that we should have a
column for duration... that way pg tools won't need to look for
"duration" (which makes those tools useless in non-english
installations)

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL