Re: Core Dump - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: Core Dump
Date
List pgsql-general
"Nigel J. Andrews" <nandrews@investsystems.co.uk> writes:
> Yes, I think Neil sent a patch that took out this fault but
> reinserted a variation of the original leak problem. I know how to
> fix it I just need to sort out what has gone on with the source file
> in the meantime because I can't see Neil's patch, which did other
> things as well, in there yet. I will do this memory problem
> regardless later tonight or early tomorrow.

Ok, sounds good to me -- if you'd like another copy of my patch, just
let me know. The patch I sent was really just a quick hack, so I'm not
surprised it's didn't cover all the cases. I'll leave the proper fix
in your hands -- let me know if you're too busy and I can fix it...

> (Neil might be Joe, I'll have to look at my saved messages)

Heh, all us Conways are interchangeable, eh? :-)

Cheers,

Neil