Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>>   http://archives.beccati.org/
>>
>> It uses AOX (http://aox.org/) and as such is baked by a PostgreSQL
>> database.  The mails threading view is even a CTE.
>
> Yeah, it's great.  Last time I heard, though, Mateo wasn't open to doing
> any more work on it (including fixing a bunch of bugs we found) until
> the web migration to the Django stuff materialized.

Yeah, given the amount of work that already went into this prototype, I
guess I would have reacted about the same.  I'm not sure that's the only
project stuck behind the new platform migration.  How can we help with
this new infrastructure thing ?

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine