Re: Another review of URI for libpq, v7 submission - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alex
Subject Re: Another review of URI for libpq, v7 submission
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alex <ash@commandprompt.com> writes:

>> Attached is a patch on top of your v9 with two small fixes:
>>
>> - Don't provide a check target in libpq/Makefile if it's not
>> implemented.
>>
>> - Use the configured port number for running the tests (otherwise it
>> runs against my system installation, for example).
>
> Neat, thank you.

Attached is a gzipped v10, complete with the above fixes and fixes to
bugs found by Heikki.  Documentation and code comments are also finally
updated.

Of all the command-line utilities which can accept conninfo string, only
psql mentions that, so only its documentation was updated.  Other
utilities, like pg_dump and pg_restore can also work with either
conninfo or URI, however this remains undocumented.

--
Alex

Attachment