Re: [GENERAL] Prepared statement performance... - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Prepared statement performance...
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dmitry Tkach <dmitry@openratings.com> writes:
> Any chance to get a patch that could be applied over a 7.2 source?

I'm not planning to -- but since the PREPARE/EXECUTE stuff is almost
entirely separated from the rest of the system, it would probably be
pretty easy to do.

> >Note that in 7.3, functions can return sets of tuples.

> Yeah... I know that... But, same comment as above applies - the
> migration is what scares the hell out of me :-(

FYI, backpatching this to 7.2 would not be feasible.

Cheers,

Neil