Re: Open items for 8.2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: Open items for 8.2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Martha Stewart called it a Good Thing when mha@sollentuna.net ("Magnus Hagander") wrote:
>> > Here are the open items for 8.2:
>> >
>> >     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgopenitems
>>
>> This host seems to be offline.  What about using the wiki?
>
> The problem is with the postgresql.org DNS servers. Something weird is
> afoot around the hub.org nameservers, from what I can tell. Servers seem
> to be dropping off one by one as TTLs expire.

Apparently Marc is back; he recently had a question about reordering
IP addresses on pgsql.sql, which suggests some sort of DNS maintenance
being up.

Hopefully this is a matter of things getting a little worse before
they get more comprehensively fixed.  I hope...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="gmail.com" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/spreadsheets.html