Re: Postgresql backend to perform vacuum automatically - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Turbo Fredriksson
Subject Re: Postgresql backend to perform vacuum automatically
Date
List pgsql-hackers
   Bruce> Turbo Fredriksson wrote:   >> >>>>> "Bruce" == Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> writes:   >>    >> >>
Arethere tables that track information that would be useful   >> >> for guiding vacuum? Could I write a program which
queries  >> some >> statistical tables and and knows which tables need to   >> be >> vacuumed?   >> >>    >> >> If the
infois around, I could whip up something pretty   >> easily, >> I think.   >>    Bruce> Sure, Jan's new statistics
tablesin 7.2 had just that   Bruce> info.   >>   Bruce> test=> \d pg_stat_user_tables   >>  I don't have that table.
Only'pg_statistic'... ?

   Bruce> Upgrade to 7.2.

Doh! I have :)
--
FSF Peking AK-47 Nazi arrangements quiche explosion jihad ammunition
North Korea toluene spy Treasury FBI congress