Re: Finer Extension dependencies - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: Finer Extension dependencies
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I don't think we can wait any longer for this; we're now more than two
> months in to this CommitFest, and command triggers is still in full
> swing.

Is it possible to have another day to send out a revised patch?  The
problem reported is either a show stopper or a less-than-one-hour fix, I
would hate to miss 9.2 for having been swamped so much as to miss the
time to qualify the problem.

Baring objections, I'll send a new revision later tonight or tomorrow,
or a notification that the patch is really dead for 9.2.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine