Re: MacOS: xsltproc fails with "warning: failed to load external entity" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker
Subject Re: MacOS: xsltproc fails with "warning: failed to load external entity"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:

>>> LGTM apart from the double // in the export which is easy enough to fix before
>>> pushing.
>>>
>>> +export XML_CATALOG_FILES=/opt/homebrew//etc/xml/catalog
>>
>> Oh, I didn't notice it.  Apparently apple's find isn't smart enough to trim a /
>> when fed with a directory with a trailing /
>
> Applied with a tiny but of changes to make it look like the rest of the
> paragraph more. Thanks!

Doesn't this apply to Apple Silicon generally, not just M1? M2 already
exists, and M3 etc. will presumably also appear at some point. The
linked Homebrew issue refers to Apple Silicon, not any specific models.

- ilmari