Re: Heads up: 7.3.6 and 7.4.2 coming soon - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: Heads up: 7.3.6 and 7.4.2 coming soon
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
> So, if you've got any fixes you wanted to get into those branches,
> time to get on it.

I just wanted to note that IMHO a fix for the PL/PgSQL crash in
7.4.1 and HEAD (not sure about 7.3.x) that Chris Campbell recently
reported should definitely be included in 7.4.2. If the bug is present
in 7.3.x, it might also be worth backpatching.

I'm happy to review & apply the patch Chris C. included with his bug
report, but due to a lack of free time I won't be able to get around
to it before Friday -- if you or anyone else wants to get it done
before then you're more than welcome to.

Cheers,

Neil