From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: @ versus ~, redux
Date
List pgsql-hackers
tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us (Tom Lane) wrote:
> I agree with planning to arrive at state #4 after a transitional release
> or three, but to do it now with no warning will simply bring us visits
> from angry pitchfork-bearing villagers...

But then we can send out Trogdor...

Trogdor!
Trogdor!

Burninating the countryside,
Burninating the peasants,
Burninating all the people and the thatched-roof cottages
Thatched-roof cottages!

And the Trogdor comes in the NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trogdor>

Sorry, but there's something about fighting pitchforks with fire...
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'acm.org';
http://cbbrowne.com/info/postgresql.html