Re: Can PostgreSQL notify a client that a trigger has fired? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jorge Godoy
Subject Re: Can PostgreSQL notify a client that a trigger has fired?
Date
List pgsql-general
"Bill" <postgresql@dbginc.com> writes:

> Jorge Godoy wrote:
>
>> I have the impression that you're missing a lot of sections in the
>> manual...  How about some time to re-read it?
>
> I don't know about you but for me a 1500 page manual is at least two
> weeks of full time reading.<g> I have read several sections of it but I

It took me 5s to type "postgresql notify" (all words from the subject) at
Google and choose the first link I got from the answer.  I don't see how this
compare to reading 1500 pages manuals page by page.

Anyway, just ignore this kind of answer if you wish.  I just believe that
you'll miss much more than what you'll get if you don't see the whole
picture.

--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy@gmail.com>