Re: About that CommitFest redirect page ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: About that CommitFest redirect page ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> The use case for adding things to the next commitfest while a commitfest is
> currently happening much less convincing.  Why would you submit a patch now
> when you still have two months to work on on it and you should be reviewing
> other patches anyway?

Same reason you would send in a patch any other time, because you have a
question and/or want feedback.

Nonetheless I agree that the link to the currently active commitfest is the
one most people would want most of the time. There's a link at the top of the
active commitfest to the currently open commitfest which makes it clear when
to use which.

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's Slony Replication
support!