Re: Postgres vr.s Oracle - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: Postgres vr.s Oracle
Date
Re: Postgres vr.s Oracle  ("Mark Wong" <markwkm@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
"Mark Wong" <markwkm@gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 6:17 AM, Jonah H. Harris <jonah.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 3:25 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
>>> Well, then the first order of business would be to write a benchmark kit.  I
>>> have been thinking for a while that we should make our own maintained
>>> version of the DBT+* suite, or whatever other suite is appropriate.  And
>>> then start running it.
>>
>> Agreed.  For a start on TPC-C, EnterpriseDB has a closer version of the kit.
>
> I don't recall turning away patches to make the dbt kits less TPC spec
> compliant...

Uhm, why would we send them to you? Are you the maintainer for DBT2 now? I
looked recently and couldn't find any upstream source that had been touched
any time within the last few years. Where do i find it?

--
  Gregory Stark