Re: Final Patch for GROUPING SETS - unrecognized node type: 347 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: Final Patch for GROUPING SETS - unrecognized node type: 347
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Erik> The patches did not apply anymore so I applied at 73eba19aebe0.Erik> There they applied OK, and make && make
checkwas OK.

Andrew> I'll look and rebase if need be.

They apply cleanly for me at 2bde297 whether with git apply or patch,
except for the contrib one (which you don't need unless you want to
run the contrib regression tests without applying the gsp-u patch).

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)