Re: TOAST table (or index?) corruption on PITR replica - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: TOAST table (or index?) corruption on PITR replica
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> 14903 2009-02-28 22:22:02 EST kangaroo app 49a9fe2e.3a37 ERROR: index
> "pg_toast_42299_index" contains unexpected zero page at block 23768
>
> There were actually several different instances of the first error
> involving different toast values.

Do you know how big this table was when the backup was taken? Were these
blocks present then or were they added since then? My suspicion would lie with
the relation extension code where there have been bugs before, but I don't see
any found recently.

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's PostGIS support!