Re: FW: Setting up SSL for postgre - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tim Cross
Subject Re: FW: Setting up SSL for postgre
Date
List pgsql-admin
Mark Williams <markwillimas@gmail.com> writes:

> __

I suspect Wim was referring to private certificate authentication rather
than connections over SSL - use the same basic technologies, but for
different goals.

While it may or may not be useful, I believe that recent versions of
Debian actually come with SSL connections enabled by default (using self
signed cert). Might provide the example you need?

Tim

--
Tim Cross