Re: Replace FunctionCall2Coll with FunctionCallInvoke - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andy Fan
Subject Re: Replace FunctionCall2Coll with FunctionCallInvoke
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hello Michael,

> [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]]
> On Mon, Apr 08, 2024 at 12:25:00PM +0800, Andy Fan wrote:
>> During the review of using extended statistics to improve join estimates
>> [1], I found some code level optimization opportunities which apply to
>> existing code as well. To make the discussion easier, open this new
>> thread.
>
> Is that measurable?

I didn't spent time on testing it. Compared with if the improvement is
measureable, I'm more interested with if it is better than before or
not. As for measurable respect, I'm with the idea at [1]. Do you think
the measurable matter?

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BTgmoZJ0a_Dcn%2BST4YSeSrLnnmajmcsi7ZvEpgkKNiF0SwBuw%40mail.gmail.com

--