Re: streaming result sets: progress - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Nic Ferrier
Subject Re: streaming result sets: progress
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Haris Peco <snpe@snpe.co.yu> writes:

> Thanks Barry
>   I work with Oracle JDeveloper and I can't mimic cross transaction
> (access to database work JDeveloper and JDev work with Oracle, DB2,
> MS SQL and any SQL 92 compliant database).
> I hope that cursor that span transaction will be soon

I think it's a good idea too.

I'm interested in learning more about the pgsql internals (apart
fromthe jdbc stuff I'm also working on a guile plug in for stored
procs).

I'm going to take a look at the cursor issue sometime before
christmas and see if I can deal with it. Hopefully, if I fix it, the
pgsql team might accept my patch.

Nic