Finding active connections to postmaster - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From drt@un.bewaff.net (Doobee R. Tzeck)
Subject Finding active connections to postmaster
Date
Re: Finding active connections to postmaster  ("Martins Zarins" <mark@vestnesis.lv>)
Re: Finding active connections to postmaster  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-admin
I want to list which users are conected to postmaster and what
they are doing. I guess I have overseen something but I wasn't
able to find any information on doing this in the handbook, FAQ
or mailinglist archives.

Is it possible to list active connectons? How?

drt

--
"Before the Internet, a certain breed of deconstructionists had a lot of fun
telling everybody that "privileging of dominant paradigms" was wrecking the