Re: Should contrib modules install .h files? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: Should contrib modules install .h files?
Date
Re: Should contrib modules install .h files?  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
List pgsql-hackers

 Andrew> Patch with docs (including an example) and Install.pm changes
 Andrew> (blind). I'll stick this in the open CF to see what cfbot
 Andrew> thinks of it.

 Andrew> Meh. Oversight in handling empty or missing vars. Also
 Andrew> incorrect dir in msvc version. Fixed I hope.

Take 3 for the windows version: don't assume the directories exist
because contrib install is done before the main include files stuff.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

Attachment