Help on clarification of supported platform for Postgres 8.2 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Siraj Khan
Subject Help on clarification of supported platform for Postgres 8.2
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear Team,

  I am working for small firm in Mumbai, India. We are interested in running Postgres 8.2 database on IBM unix platform
(Power5processor). Need your help in confirmation whether Postgres 8.2 runs on

   AIX 5.3 OS on Power5 cpu
   SLES 9 OS on Power5 platform
  Please help me with above clarification. I checked on following site for supported platform
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/supported-platforms.html

  But couldn't get much clarity on required platform.

  Please help.

  Thanx
  Siraj Khan