Re: Final Patch for GROUPING SETS - unrecognized node type: 347 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: Final Patch for GROUPING SETS - unrecognized node type: 347
Date
Re: Final Patch for GROUPING SETS - unrecognized node type: 347
List pgsql-hackers
>> They apply cleanly for me at 2bde297 whether with git apply or>> patch, except for the contrib one (which you don't
needunless you>> want to run the contrib regression tests without applying the>> gsp-u patch).

Erik> Ah, I had not realised that.  Excluding that contrib-patch andErik> only applying these three:
Erik> gsp1.patchErik> gsp2.patchErik> gsp-doc.patch
Erik> does indeed work (applies, compiles).

I put up a rebased contrib patch anyway (linked off the CF).

Did the "unrecognized node type" error go away, or do we still need to
look into that?

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)