Re: mailing list archiver chewing patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: mailing list archiver chewing patches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Also, I tink one of the main issues with the archives today that
> people bring up is the inability to have threads cross months. I think
> that should be fixed. Basically, get rid of the grouping by month for
> a more dynamic way to browse.

Clic a mail in a thread within more than one given month. See the Thread
index for this email. It's complete, for both the month. Example here:
 http://archives.beccati.org/pgsql-hackers-history/message/191438.html
http://archives.beccati.org/pgsql-hackers-history/message/191334.html

That said, the month boundary is artificial, so maybe having a X
messages per page instead would be better?

Regards,
--
dim