Re: Remove log_checkpoints = true from .pl tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Remove log_checkpoints = true from .pl tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> writes:
> With commit 64da07c41a8c0a680460cdafc79093736332b6cf making default
> value of log_checkpoints to on, do we need to remove explicit settings
> in perl tests to save some (5) LOC?

I'm not particularly eager to do that, because I think defaulting
log_checkpoints to "on" was a bad decision that will eventually get
reverted.  Even if that doesn't happen, we have *far* better ways
to spend our time than removing five lines of code, or even
discussing whether to do so.