Re: Buildfarm feature request: some way to track/classify failures - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: Buildfarm feature request: some way to track/classify failures
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Gregory Stark" <stark@enterprisedb.com> writes:

> "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
>
>>  row-ordering discrepancy in rowtypes test                            | 2007-02-10 03:00:02 |     3
>
> Is this because the test is fixed or unfixable? If not shouldn't the test get
> an ORDER BY clause so that it will reliably pass on future versions?

Hm, I took a quick look at this test and while there are a couple tests
missing ORDER BY clauses I can't see how they could possibly generate results
that are out of order. Perhaps the ones that do have ORDER BY clauses only
recently acquired them?