Re: WIP: plpgsql source code obfuscation - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: WIP: plpgsql source code obfuscation
Date
List pgsql-patches
Someone along the way suggested doing this as a kind of "wrapper" PL language.
So you would have a PL language like "obfuscate:plperl" which would obfuscate
the source code on the way in. Then when you execute a function it would
deobfuscate the source code and then just pass it to the normal plperl.

In such a scheme I think you would put the key in an attribute of the
language. Either in pg_lang or some configuration location which the
obfuscate:plperl interpreter knows where to find.

--
  Gregory Stark