Re: Ohio LinuxFest Booth (October 11) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: Ohio LinuxFest Booth (October 11)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
jd@commandprompt.com (Joshua Drake) writes:
> On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 13:44:27 -0400
> Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
>> > That is an 8 hour drive from my place.  Perhaps I should go and
>> > visit that conference.
>> >
>> > Mr Treat: road trip?
>>
>> Sorry, but I wont be going to Ohio Linuxfest this year. I do think it
>> is a worthwile conference, so I'd encourage others to attend (the
>> hotel is pretty nice too).  BTW, someone should coordinate with Josh
>> W. about sending soem pg swag his way for the booth.
>>

> What about Chris Browne, I believe SPI has sponsored him to speak there
> before?

I'd not be completely against the idea; I had a pretty good time there
2 years ago.

I don't have a talk ready, which is a bit of a barrier.  I've been too
busy redesigning Afilias internals to have inspiration left over :-(.
At least, not for coming up with topics "out of whole cloth."  Given a
suggestion of direction, I can certainly write :-).  There's a
LinuxFest in Toronto on October 25th (<http://onlinux.ca/>), so
anything that *did* get arrived at could get reused :-).

I'm not saying no, but not yes, yet, either.
--
output = reverse("moc.enworbbc" "@" "enworbbc")
http://linuxfinances.info/info/rdbms.html