Re: [INTERFACES] How translate KOI-8 to Win1251 whith PsqlODBC - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Aleksey Demakov
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] How translate KOI-8 to Win1251 whith PsqlODBC
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
>  Does anybody in Russia use psqlkoi8.dll writen by Aleksey Demakov.
> I still have problem whith translation koi8 to win1251 under Access.

What kind of problem do you have?

> I've ask Aleksey and got detailed instruction about how to edit
> registry. But I still don't undestand is PsqlODBC call the
> "TranslationDLL" or not and how can I see this process :-).

Use psql on your unix box to see your tables. If you will be able to read
them both under windows and unix it's all right.

BTW, if you still have problems why hadn't you wrote me an answer to
my message? You could email directly to me in Russian.

Regards,
Aleksey

--
Aleksey Demakov